[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila mapping problem

Werner Weissenfels weissenfels at gmx.de
Wed Jun 28 17:00:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am quite new to Typo3 and I am trying to map a html template with
templavoila.

I first tried to use my template (which I created using the recommendations
from the tutorials and which validated in tidy and on W3C without warnings
or errors) and had mapping problems.
Then I tried the template from the Futuristic Template Building Tutorial and
get the same problems.

When I start the mapping I immediately get an information message at the
bottom of the screen:
The current mapping information is different from the mapping information in
the Template Object.
The body element maps ok, but when I try to map anything else (no matter
whether it is Main Content Area or Main Menu I always get an exclamation
mark with "No content found!"
I tried starting over several times, cleared cache, etc but I always run
into the same problem, with both html templates.

Any help or recommendations?

Config: Typo3 4.0, Templavoila 1.0.1
        MacOS X Server 10.4, Apache 1.3.33, MySQL 4.1.13, PHP 4.3.11

Thank you,
Werner