[TYPO3-templavoila] Again: Empty page

Heimo Ponnath ponnath at heimo.de
Thu Jul 27 14:34:37 CEST 2006

Hello Dmitry,

Am Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2006 10:52 schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> One more thing: please, go to Web>TemplaVoila and check
> that your template is still mapped (= mapping did not disappear
> after you edited header fields).

When I look into the storagfolder with "Web - List" and open TO with
the submenu "templavoila" I see all 4 parts mapped OK:

CO ROOT             ...            <body> INNER
 EL Hauptmenue      ...            <td> INNER
 EL Haupt-Seiteninhalt ...         <td> INNER
 EL Anzeige rechts     ...         <td> INNER
and there is a green mark besides every entry.

When I look into the storagefolder with "Web-TemplaVoila" the mapping
status is shown mit a green mark, the template status is also marked
green. But at the top of the page in the overview (under Container
status) there is an entry with a red cross: "Yes Container element
with separate localization! (ARI=3/2/0)"

This red cross could show some sort of error - but I have no idea how
to correct ist.

Thanks and best wishes

Heimo
--
Heimo Ponnath Design, Rotenhäuserstr. 51, 21109 Hamburg
Tel: 040-753 47 95,Fax: 040-752 68 03, http://www.heimo.de/