[TYPO3-templavoila] Again: Empty page

Heimo Ponnath ponnath at heimo.de
Thu Jul 27 10:52:51 CEST 2006

Hello Cate,

Am Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2006 01:54 schrieb Cate & Peter:
> Do you have the page served live? (either on your localhost, or
> online) If so, I would check it there ...

No, at this state of development the page is on my production server -
behind a firewall. The public accessible server has no typo3
installation yet. It will take me some time to set up everything
there - maybe I will do that, when I find no solution.

> If its remotely accessible, I am happy to have a look if you want
> ... do you use skype (messenger only - I haven't got a mic) or msn
> messenger? Then I can talk you through it.

No, I have no skype installed.

Thank you Cate, I hope this problem can be solved in a simpler way.

Best wishes to you

Heimo

--
Heimo Ponnath Design, Rotenhäuserstr. 51, 21109 Hamburg
Tel: 040-753 47 95,Fax: 040-752 68 03, http://www.heimo.de/