[TYPO3-templavoila] Again: Empty page

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Jul 27 10:52:27 CEST 2006

Hi!

Heimo Ponnath wrote:
> Dmitry, i hope you can help me. It is strange with this behaviour of
> TemplaVoila, because my page worked well - I even had my stylesheet
> implemented. There was only one point where I wanted to finish the
> work: The body-tag with a background-color and some meta-tags.

It looks ok. One more thing: please, go to Web>TemplaVoila and check
that your template is still mapped (= mapping did not disappear after
you edited header fields).

> And I am not sure, which of the caches to empty. There is "Admin
> functions - Clear cache in typo3conf/", "Admin - Clear FE cache" and
> there is somewhere (cant find it at this moment) Clear cache "This
> page", "all pages", "FE cache". Maybe I emptied the wrong cache?

Clear cache in typo3conf - is useful if you modify localconf.php
manually (for example, add/change realurl configuration)

Clear FE cache - this clears all cached page + realurl data

This page - clear cache only for current page

All pages - clear cache for pages

FE cache - equivalent to "Clear FE cache" (useful for non-admin users)

After you change mapping, you should clear FE cache. But clearing
anything else will not harm.

Dmitry.