[TYPO3-templavoila] Languages and translations

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Jan 31 18:29:12 CET 2006

Hi,

Something is just broken or very not intuitive with the way the new page
module in templavoila handles languages/translations.

If I create an element (say a tt_news LIST element) it shows in the page
module. I then have an option that says "Create a copy for translation
(French)". If I press this a copy of the element is created and shown in
brown under "Localizations:". But below this the element appears again -
with the warning:

This element has been used 2 times on this page! ID:6

I was told this bug has been solved, but apparently it has not.

Also if I now select French from the dropdown "Show page language
version:" - the page is empty! It does not show the translated content
element.

What is going on here? :)

I'm using latest CVS version of templavoila together with TYPO3 4beta2 CVS.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."