[TYPO3-templavoila] Languages and translations

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Jan 31 20:12:43 CET 2006

Martin Koch Andersen skrev:
> Something is just broken or very not intuitive with the way the new page
> module in templavoila handles languages/translations.

In other words: The "linking" that goes on is broken. Instead of placing
the copy (or is just a link?) on the French page/translation, it is
placed on the default page/translation. Thats why the warning about
"used multiple times" is shown, and also why the element does not show,
when I select the French language dropdown.

Right?

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."