[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug in TemplaVoila?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Jan 30 10:17:02 CET 2006

Hi!

>TYPO3 News wrote:

[Not] Nice name...

> i just made an content, where in a table are 5 rows. In every Row is an
> small Picture. With the Attribute function i mapped the href Tag, and
> made them as Link. Now TYPO3 mapped half of the Site wrong. Typo3
> inserted tha <a href Tag to other Table Rows, and other Pictures, who
> themselve are Mapped.

There is a feature in TV where it automatically wraps image with link if
there is a link field on the same level. I never though it is a good
idea because it can be defined in the template.

Take a look into DS XML. Search for "typolink". If you find it, remove
it and see if your problem is solved.

Dmitry.