[TYPO3-templavoila] About tabbed cm1 (to Benjamin Mack)...

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Dec 21 10:18:18 CET 2006

Hi!

Could not find corresponding thread, so opening a new one...

Benjamin, I tried your patch, generally it works very well. There are
small glitches though:
- If "Preview" is pressed while in "Header" tab, nothing happens (should
switch to "Mapping", where preview is shown)
- If header is changed and user clicks "Map" or "Ch.mode", header
changes are lost
- There is too much unused space on the screen now :)))

In general I like how it works&looks, it is definitely much better than
original. We may even want to extend this nice thing to "Modify DS/TO"
because now there is no way to set headers when DS/TO is being
created/mapped.

And also I changed $this->LANG to $GLOBALS['LANG'] because this is typo3
unwritten convention.

Good work, thanks!!! I hope to release new TV version with this change
soon. May be even this year.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs