[TYPO3-templavoila] translations and templavoila
martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Mon Dec 18 17:53:31 CET 2006
after reading the fce localisation guide and the tv-documentation i
still dont get the exact behavior i expect.
langChildren = 1
langDisable = 0
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.translationParadigm = free
now i can create the translation records and edit them but.
but there are some strange things i do'nt understand.
1. if i create a record for a language without creating the default
rescord before. the language for this record is set to 'default' but it
is displayed on the foreign language page
2. if i create a record with lang = 'all' it is displayed only on the
page it is created on, that's ok for new content since the cObj has to
be linked but i would expect to find it in the unused elemet.
I can use the record list of the page-record and manually link the add
the reords to teh correct column but that impossible to explain to
the needed setting to fix this behavior are these:
- make the tv_page module create content in the active language not only
in the active language column
- create the list of non used elements from all records of current page
wich are (in current language or all languages) and wich and are not
linked in the current flexform field
- dont show records wich have another language but are linked in the
translation column in the backend or in the frontend
is that possible and wich settings are necessary therefore
More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila