[TYPO3-templavoila] About tabbed cm1 (to Benjamin Mack)...

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Thu Dec 21 10:34:23 CET 2006

Hey Dmitry,

I'm glad you like it!

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> - If "Preview" is pressed while in "Header" tab, nothing happens (should
> switch to "Mapping", where preview is shown)
Hmm, also what I didn't like that by default it starts with "TO
Details", maybe we should switch that to "Mapping".

> - If header is changed and user clicks "Map" or "Ch.mode", header
> changes are lost
Crap, this is something we definitely want to fix before releasing! I'll
have a look and get back to you.

> - There is too much unused space on the screen now :)))
Yeah, I felt the same way :-)

> And also I changed $this->LANG to $GLOBALS['LANG'] because this is typo3
> unwritten convention.
Thanks for letting me know! Actually, I would like to have all the
hardcoded labels out of TemplaVoila. Once this patch is in SVN, I would
start by putting all the labels for "cm1" in the language file and send
you a diff (and also a german translation), so we have the translation
thing prepared in the next release. What do you think?

> Good work, thanks!!! I hope to release new TV version with this change
> soon. May be even this year.
Cool, I really look forward to the next release! Would be awesome if you
could include this bug/patch, too: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4625

--
greetings,
benni.