[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila >< classic page module

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Wed Dec 13 12:49:03 CET 2006

Hey Tapio,

well, I just don't get it. You always complain about TemplaVoila and how
bad and unusable it is. Please go on, use your solution, and propose it
as a complete extension or whatsoever, write a "Next-Generation Template
Building" tutorial to set things up, and once your solution gets
popular, people won't use TemplaVoila anymore. But until then, I think
TemplaVoila gives me everything I need, and, until then I don't need a
couple of complains every week on this list how unusable TV is.

TYPO3 gives everybody freedom to choose (choose the extensions you like
and prefer).

The installation you showed us goes in another direction - editing and
using the TYPO3 Backend for the "classic page module" in a different
way. This has nothing to do directly with the TemplaVoila solution. If
you look at the HCI-list, you will see that there are tons of proposals
on how to edit the content in the backend so that it will be "more usable".

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-