[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila >< classic page module
tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Dec 13 09:01:40 CET 2006
Test http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/ with username and password 'tester'
That is clear classic page module. The only remarkable disadvantage is
to set custom BE template for rendering if needed for example
left content | right content
all are horizontal.
TemplaVoila just sucks concerning userfriendliness - even after my
These are remakable easier:
* easier template selector in 'Page properties' (older version 'Page
* easier template selector for nested content elements (using the plugin
* easier new page wizard (I could even add creating some default content
for empty page)
These are a little bit better
* better content element wizard (endeed I have improved this and get
* no confusing 'usued element' - if only used TemplaVoila page module
this can be disabled
Well TemplaVoila might be nice template engine it still has such
features, which are not user friendly
enough, that I could use it for my customers. I give priority for HCI.
The classic page module has enough
possibilities. If HCI-issue would be solved better, I could think using
TemplaVoila for my customers.
More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila