[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila v/s Traditional Templating (Template AutoParser, TypoScript etc.)

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Sat Dec 2 21:21:53 CET 2006

Personally, I started with MTB and in my early TYPO3 efforts found it
easier to grasp and get started with. I was satisfied using it and
still think it is a solid way to template a site.

However, earlier this year, I have began using TV and see no reason
to ever go back. Its basics are not too hard to grasp and once you
understand it in depth it gives you so much flexibility and power
particularly through the FCE's and the local processing field.

If you are already successfully templating sites in TV, then I would
question why even consider changing. Is there any kind of advantage
you think it might give you?

Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog