[TYPO3-templavoila] problems with utf-8

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Aug 25 12:00:42 CEST 2006

Hello Raphael,

> I did already try this but it didn't help, I did also clear cache in
> typoconf, uninstall and reinstall the ext after having done this
> change. I also tryed to create a new FCE, but nothing worked.
> Regards,
> Raphael GEYER

I tried the patch for Norwegian, it works on my installation, making æ, ø, 
å work (which is exactly the same problem), as long as I use Norwegian as 
language in backend. If I change to English (default), the error is as it 
was before, giving some strange characters for æ, ø, å.

Erik Svendsen

More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila mailing list