[TYPO3-templavoila] problems with utf-8

Raphael GEYER typo3news at ameos.com
Thu Aug 24 11:21:28 CEST 2006

I did already try this but it didn't help, I did also clear cache in 
typoconf, uninstall and reinstall the ext after having done this change.
I also tryed to create a new FCE, but nothing worked.


Raphael GEYER

"Valery Romanchev" <info at typo3lab.ru> a ecrit dans le message de news: 
mailman.1.1156354278.29857.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi  Raphael
> Raphael GEYER ÐÉÛÅÔ:
>> Hi Valery,
>> I have tryed your patch but it doesn't change anything for me ...
> Take a look at the code of this ext.
> The only thing that this ext do:
> Change windows-1251 to uft8 for russian.
> You need to do the same for you language in class.ux_t3lib_cs.php file
> Regards,
> Valery Romanchev
> www.typo3lab.com

More information about the TYPO3-project-templavoila mailing list