[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping header parts

lukas.rueegg [pixworx multimedia] list at pixworx.ch
Tue Apr 11 12:37:40 CEST 2006

we use multiple external CSS stylesheets in a specific order to gain IE
compatibility. the header part of the html template looks like this:

<link href="css/standard.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
<!--[if lte IE 6]>
<link href="css/iehacks.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<![endif]-->

unfortunately, in TV it's not possible to map the comment parts in the
header.

i know, there is a workaround, described in the wiki
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila#Adding_custom_code_to_page_header)
but this makes my day more complicated as i would like to be able to use
multiple templates on the same site. this would imply that i would have
to use specific TS on every page where i define a different template.
which is possible for me, but not for our clients...

is there a specific reason that comments can not be included into the
header part of the template? or could that be enabled?

thanks for any infos on this.
regards
lukas.