[TYPO3-templavoila] OT: Support my debug sessions?

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Wed Apr 5 10:18:40 CEST 2006

Hi Robert and Dimitry,

Il 05/04/06 10.00, Dmitry Dulepov ha scritto:
> CVS worked very slow from Zend studio using this method. So I gave up
> and switched back to Eclipse :) If Zend releases its studio for Eclipse
> with a normal price, all other similar products may simply die :)
>
> Dmitry.

Uhm...I'm waiting the first steps of php-ide project on Eclipse[1]. Is
already approved, and as you can see, most of potential committers are
from Zend.
Sincerely I don't know if the "current beta version" of this project is
this [2], or simply I'm too stupid to distinguish beetween Zend own
products and Zend work for Eclipse.
I think also that this project will include a debugging framework, at
least Zend committers seems to say this [3].
do you think that this project will have a "price"? :(

If in the next days (obviously after 4.0) you have a look on this, may
you report here your considerations? :)

Hope this helps,
Matteo

[1]http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/php-ide/