[TYPO3-templavoila] OT: Support my debug sessions?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Apr 5 08:34:52 CEST 2006

Hey Jörg,

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia wrote:

> Jan's 100 and another 100 from me.  *pokerface*
> Invoice would be great too, Robert. Send me your account info by email.

That's great! I'll send you all the information and a nice invoice soon ;-)

> Just some words about my choice of PHP debuggers:
> About 1.5 years ago I did quite some research on phpEclipse, Zend Studio
> and NuSphere's PhpED.
> I tried phpEclipse and the debugger was a nightmare.

Yes, unfortunately. But as you might have heard, Zend has joined the Eclipse
Foundation which means they have to release a product based on Eclipse in a
couple of months. My dream would be that they use Eclipse for Zend Studio
and keep the great debugger and some other features. And if that's the
case, I'll at least be able to upgrade for a cheaper price ...

> Hope you can enjoy your own debugger very soon!!! I wouldn't want to miss
> mine anymore.

Yeah, live is so grey without a debugger ;-)
Thanks again!

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development