[TYPO3-templavoila] Deleting FCE: are images deleted as well?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 21 11:49:58 CET 2005

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> I asked about the first problem in "dev" list. What I want to ask here,
> is about the second problem. I can be wrong but I could not find code
> that removes unused images when FCE is removed. Are those images remain
> in uploads/templavoila for now? If they remain, I suppose we need to fix
> this.

FCEs are deleted (not unlinked) like any other content element by invoking a
command in TCEmain. TCEmain takes care of also deleting the images if
neccessary and should also do so in case of flexible content elements.

However, I didn't test that, because I assumed that it just works - did you
check it already?

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development