[TYPO3-Solr] Solr Facet?

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Wed May 29 10:27:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a question about Solr.

I have in my Solr index data sets of different models. For example
tx_myext_domain_model_company, subcategory, etc.

I need an alphabetical list with the number of how many records there are.

In addition I have created a field alpha_stringS and save the first letter
of each record in it. Now I wanted to use the facet feature of Solr. But if
I berthing faceting, then the subcategories are included also in the
companies.

Is it possible to specify for faceting, which types are to be used? Is that
possible? That the facet only includes data from the type:xyz? I found
nothing in the solr docu.

Thanks Stefan