[TYPO3-Solr] Files get more than one document in the index

Irene Eglin irene.eglin at unibas.ch
Thu Jul 5 15:38:15 CEST 2012

Hi Ingo

> Hi Irene,
>
>> This because the ID and UID of a file change every time.
>
> Sounds legitimate. I'm afraid there's not much we can do about this
> shortly.

For the moment I can make sure that the queue is not initialized without
clearing the index first.
But there still is a problem where I cannot do anything about: when a
typo3-page with a file-link gets changed, this page gets into the
indexqueue again and therefore the file as well - and we get it into the
index twice.

> We plan to put some management UI into place with the next versions,
> that could help to for example remove certain types of documents from
> the index easily.

I don't see what that could help - I want the files in the index, but
only once ...

> best
> Ingo

Thanks for your investigation.