[TYPO3-Solr] Files get more than one document in the index

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jul 5 15:55:07 CEST 2012

Am 05.07.12 15:38, schrieb Irene Eglin:

> But there still is a problem where I cannot do anything about: when a
> typo3-page with a file-link gets changed, this page gets into the
> indexqueue again and therefore the file as well - and we get it into the
> index twice.

ok, this obviously is a bug, please add an issue on forge.

thanks
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com