[TYPO3-Solr] Files get more than one document in the index

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jul 5 12:09:41 CEST 2012

Am 26.06.12 17:19, schrieb Irene Eglin:

Hi Irene,

> This because the ID and UID of a file change every time.

Sounds legitimate. I'm afraid there's not much we can do about this shortly.

> Did I do something wrong?

I don't think so.

We plan to put some management UI into place with the next versions,
that could help to for example remove certain types of documents from
the index easily.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com