[TYPO3-Solr] webinar or course

Florian Rachor f.rachor at websafari.eu
Wed Jul 11 09:07:52 CEST 2012

We are putting something together were we try to sum up some basic stuff you might want to do in Solr. This was mostly intended for us internally but when we are finished I will send it over the mailing list. But it might still take a while till it's finished. (You always got to find someone who volunteers to write documentation first :)).

Best Regards

Florian

Am 05.07.2012 um 12:06 schrieb Ingo Renner:

> Am 20.06.12 16:34, schrieb Lanre Abiwon:
>> Is there a beginners course or webinar on solr extensions for typo3?
>
> Does this help maybe?
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Setup_the_Solr_Extension
>

> best
> Ingo
>
> --
> Ingo Renner
> TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code
>
> TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
> http://typo3.org
>
> Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
> Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
> http://www.typo3-solr.com

Viele Grüße

Florian Rachor

---------