[TYPO3-doc] A proposal on how to use ReST markup for TypoScript documentation // imageLinkWrap in Tsref

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Jan 3 23:14:10 CET 2013

Hi Jigal,

Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> I'd like to see the reference as a compact overview of all possibilities
> and the exact syntax of the various options.

I am not quite sure ... if we have too many documents, then we have to
maintain them. This is quite a burden already.

I prefer the table at the top for a fast overview and then a manpage like
structure with longer explanations followed by usage examples.

Maybe we can drop the TypoScript by example then.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!