[TYPO3-doc] A proposal on how to use ReST markup for TypoScript documentation // imageLinkWrap in Tsref

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Jan 3 03:42:44 CET 2013

Hi Martin Bless,

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Functions/Imagelinkwrap/

> Feedback welcome.

Yeah! That is how I like it :)

Data types should be central of course, but it looks really good for the
beginning. Now all other pages have to be changed ;)

I like longer examples, because they provide hints on how to use the
properties.
Sometimes one does not know what a property does, because its description is
too technical or one does not know what it is all about.
Examples provide an easy way to see what happens.

However, I would prefer that we always provide the result too (and the
starting HTML), so that the reader has an before-after experience.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!