[TYPO3-doc] A proposal on how to use ReST markup for TypoScript documentation // imageLinkWrap in Tsref

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Jan 3 00:54:57 CET 2013

Hi Jigal,
hi François,

thanks for your detailed feedback.
I'd like to come back to that later.

I've just added a table at the beginning:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Functions/Imagelinkwrap/

Feedback welcome.

In the moment I'm still in "adding mode", that is, I'd like to add
those things that I always missed an that gave me such a hard time
while learning TYPO3. Let's cleanup, filter and reduce later.

Unfinished thought about the examples: If those examples are too
much pollution for a reference - should we have a "TypoScript
Cookbook" online? (better name welcome, as it's perhapt in
conflict with the printed CookBook(s).

Keep on (T3)sailing ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de