[TYPO3-doc] Milestones for the Docs Workflow

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 2 11:01:53 CEST 2012

Hi again,

> Thinking of the next milestones, I have split them up into three areas:

And now in terms of budget. We have 15 (man-)days left on the ReST
migration budget. This was all in a single milestone meant for "online
editing", which dated back to the DocBook migration project, where we
though we could collaborate with the PHP team to enhance their online
DocBook editing platform. There's no equivalent for ReST so I mean to
"re-purpose" the remaining budget to help make faster progress with our
current needs.

I thus propose the following:

- 3 days for TER & typo3.org integration (to which can be added some
budget that Fabien has from another project)
- 5 days for workflow automation
- 4 days for content storage and landing pages
- 3 days for output tuning and integration

What do you think?

Most importantly who would be interested in having some of that money
for making progress as soon as possible? I know Fabien and Martin will
be interested, but others please speak up if having some budget could
help you spare more time to contribute.