[TYPO3-doc] Milestones for the Docs Workflow

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 2 10:38:42 CEST 2012

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for the excellent summary of the situation.

> Thinking of the next milestones, I have split them up into three areas:
>
> 1) *ReST transformation*.
> 2) *Content storage*.
> 3) *Content output*

I checked with my own notes, with the mindmap I had drawn earlier [1]
and Martin's to-do list [2] and your list is good. I would just add:

4) Design

being the skinning of the rendered HTML, or beautifying the PDFs, etc.,
with a priority on the HTML format, so that it matches typo3.org.

There are more things for the future, like adding a commenting system,
but the above are the most important things to do next IMO.

[1] http://www.mindomo.com/view?m=c70320665abb48519fda5d67726d633e
[2] https://notes.typo3.org/p/t3doc-marble-todo