[TYPO3-doc] Milestones for the Docs Workflow

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 2 11:18:42 CEST 2012

Me again :-)

> - 3 days for TER & typo3.org integration (to which can be added some
> budget that Fabien has from another project)

Actually this part could also include Extension Manager work. We would
be ready to migrate the system extension manuals to ReST and we will
sure be ready by the time TYPO3 6.0 is released to have them rendered
online.

Where work is required though is to have a way to use ReST inside a
TYPO3 installation. This could replace the "tsconfig_help" module, which
will not work without OpenOffice and contains desperately obsolete
versions of the references anyway.

More generally the EM should point to the new online documentation and
maybe provide links for downloading PDF versions or something similar,
in order to provide offline documentation.