[TYPO3-doc] Trouble getting a local rendering

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sun Jul 1 20:10:30 CEST 2012

Hi François,

By looking at your stack trace, thinking about it and finally having a
look at my own sphinx-build script, it seems you have something weird.
Here's mine:

#!/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python
# EASY-INSTALL-ENTRY-SCRIPT:
'Sphinx==1.1.3','console_scripts','sphinx-build'
__requires__ = 'Sphinx==1.1.3'
import sys
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point

if __name__ == '__main__':
    sys.exit(
        load_entry_point('Sphinx==1.1.3', 'console_scripts',
'sphinx-build')()
    )

According to your error, I'd say you have this __requires__ line:

__requires__ = 'uuid==1.30'

It that's the case, don't know how you got it but at least my
sphinx-build script is working locally, on a Mac and with MacPorts.

Cheers
Xavier

--
Xavier Perseguers