[TYPO3-doc] Trouble getting a local rendering

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 2 10:27:18 CEST 2012

Hi Xavier,

> According to your error, I'd say you have this __requires__ line:
>
> __requires__ = 'uuid==1.30'
>
> It that's the case, don't know how you got it but at least my
> sphinx-build script is working locally, on a Mac and with MacPorts.

Doesn't seem to be the case :-( My sphinx-build script looks exactly
like the one you posted. I wonder if there may be a mess because of
multiple python instances existing on my machine (default from MacOS,
plus several versions from MacPorts) and not playing nice to each other.
I'll try to dig, but I'm not sure where to start looking.