[TYPO3-caretaker] RPC for caretaker

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Sun Apr 18 16:40:38 CEST 2010

Hey Pascal,

Am 18.04.10 00:22, schrieb Pascal Jungblut:
> However, I'm currently playing around with Cocoa Touch/Objective-C (the programming framework on iPhone OS) and I'd like to implement a caretaker client for the iPhone.

Just friday we recovered that two of us allready were workin on that
task indepently. ;-) I started building an TYPO3-extension which outputs
all the node-tree- and test-status-data via JSON. The gui is very basic
(webApp) and its not very functional yet, yet it relays on data from a
"live"-caretaker server. See [1] for a brief overview.

Someone else (a member of the caretaker crew) started (or was going to
start?) a native iPhone App with some table-view. We thaught about
feeding his app with my JSON data or mixing stuff somehow ...

I gave my first results to him (even if it was not that much for now)
because I've been busy with other things lately. As he is reading this
list as well, I think he will write some lines, what's coming up next
and how synergistic use could be accomplished ...

regards, foertel

[1]
http://www.screencast.com/users/fuchurfl/folders/Jing/media/0f059d1f-1376-4373-a429-bf9528e83812