[TYPO3-performance] No results with eaccelerator

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 09:20:10 CET 2009

Hi Christian,

Same experience here: eAccelerator was faster than XCache in our
benchmarks, though not by a huge amount.

We switched to XCache when Debian lenny was released as it was far more
convenient than re-compiling eAccelerator from source every time the
Debian team releases a new PHP security patch ;)

Best regards,

Oliver