[TYPO3-english] Powermail problem - session problem?

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:54:57 CET 2012

A well-known probelm without a real solution...

Just some ideas:

Did you try
plugin.powermail.clear.session = 1
(doesn't really reset all forms on all sites)

With FE-User Management:
Shorten the Session settings in the install tool?

On pages with form insert an additional TS Snippet:
page.headerData.10 = TEXT
page.headerData.10.value = <meta http-equiv="expires" content="0">

Or via "edit page": -> Behaviour ->Caching: Cache Life Time -> disable

Sometimes it is also the setting of the browser itself (automatic
prefill, e.g.)

Easy way: include a Reset-button in each form

Good luck!