[TYPO3-english] Powermail problem - session problem?

Brian Bendtsen bb at attensa.dk
Sun Mar 18 19:11:07 CET 2012

Hi

I have a site that runs TYPO3 4.5.12 and powermail 1.6.3. I have a lot
of powermail forms on the site. The problem is that when I send data
using one form the email/database entry looks fine, but sending another
form afterwards the fields form prior form is appended to the
email/database entry in this form.

It has something to do with session data. I have tried deleting session
cookies after sending form one and then the second email/database entry
looks fine.

Any advice?

--
Best Regards