[TYPO3-english] 2012 - suggestions for reorganisation TYPO3 community-communication

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Mar 10 16:09:08 CET 2012

We here from LisAndi Phuket will follow the example of Gert and would like
to help to build up a community plattform and portfolio Manager based on
Mahara. We are doing this right now for several occasions - so why not for
TYPO3.

What are the benefits in using Mahara for our TYPO3 community.

   1. It easy to update and easy to maintain
   2. It offers a personal CV and Portfolio Manager who would make it
   possible that each TYPO3 Developer worldwide would have his own CV and
   Portfolio Website showing up here.
   3. Even better - Each Developer can be connected to multiple
   Institutions and companies which will be able to manage the CV Portfolio of
   their employees. Each Company could have also their representing website
   4. Mahara can host multiple forums like those groups on facebook
   5. Developers, Companies, Teams could have their own blogs and galleries
   on their plattform. Think about what effect this will have to drive more
   interested people on typo3.org.
   6. and Internal Messaging etc etc and much more ...

   More Information you can get here: https://mahara.org/features

typo3.org could be a worldwide plattform for all our typo3 developers -
integrators, admins, marketers, graphic people, teams and companies,
organisations using it and even users of TYPO3!

-----

Beside this we suggest setting up a job board with jobberbase which gets
integrated into the TYPO3.org "complex"
With jobberbase there is no need to integrate the code into TYPO3 it can
simply run beside it but have the same visual look.
Also jobberbase is easy to maintain and offers great social marketing
features too. People with jobs could be able to post their jobs here free
of charge and Interested developers could contact those Job Providers
directly without involvement of anybody else. This would drive all
developers looking for jobs on a regular way to typo3.org. As jobberbase
provides widgets which can be integrated into websites it could would be
also have a great marketing effect as the feeds could appear and be linked
from many international websites always back to typo3.org

Andi