[TYPO3-english] 2012 - suggestions for reorganisation TYPO3 community-communication

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Mar 10 15:42:22 CET 2012

This would have also a great site effect just one of my developers
mentioned. It would very motivating for companies to write tutorials and
wikis and present information in an understandable way for a wider audience
if they get linked and connected like this. Agencies or even Freelancers
with a WIKI on there Mac-Mini Servers could contribute. In short time we
would have Tutorials and Materials available in multiple languages and
really could reach out for the world - even non english or german spoken.

It is a great possibility for a company, agency or developer too to show up
on those tutorial and know how places connected to TYPO3.

Andi