[TYPO3-english] 2012 - suggestions for reorganisation TYPO3 community-communication

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Mar 10 15:34:03 CET 2012

+1 Gert
Instead of using TYPO3.com I would suggest to use typo3.org as this is the
main domain and here also agencies could have their knowledgebase
glued/linked in. I guess that there would be also a way to build up an
index about all linked pages and content so that this newly build network
would be a huge knowledgebase about TYPO3.

Andi