[TYPO3-english] Domains and language

Thomas Lunde tlp at netimage.dk
Mon Oct 17 15:02:17 CEST 2011

Hi

Is there any smart way to control domnains an languages in a T3 solution?

I have a site, where there are 12 different languages, bu how do I know
that a specific domain chooses the right language in the solution?

I have made a test, where I have a subdomain: subdomain.domain.com, and
in the domain setup I have made a redirect from subdomain.domain.com to
domain.com/?L=2, but Im not sure that this is the right and most optimal
solution to this problem...

So..If anybody have a better solution to this, Im all ears :)