[TYPO3-english] Domains and language

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Mon Oct 17 17:36:59 CEST 2011

Presuming that each domain is has its own page tree, you can define the
default language for each one in your TS setup:

You may have for one domain
config.sys_language_uid = 2

and for another
config.sys_language_uid = 0

You would adjust your globalVar sets for each domain depending upon
which alternative languages are available there.

Regards -- Tony