[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-dev] "friendly ghost" of week 42/2011

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Oct 17 11:42:07 CEST 2011

Hey there,

for this week I'm the TYPO3 Core Team Friendly Ghost.

As all my dear ghosts before I'll try to clean up the issue tracker a
bit, will have an open ear for you developers with core related issues
and will try to squash some issues especially since we are now close to
4.6 final release or stuff according the upcoming 4.5.7 tomorrow.

Feel free to contact me in case of core related issues via
mail:typo3 at steffen-ritter.net, skype:sritter-kh or twitter:@sritterkh

A wiki page describing the friendly ghost's tasks:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/FriendlyGhost

regards

Steffen