[TYPO3-english] Adding additional label to TCA record

Visay Keo typo3 at visay.info
Mon Oct 17 04:59:46 CEST 2011

Hi list,

When creating a new extension with db record, we have defined the fields
in the tca so it appears as label and field type, example:

------------------------------------
First Name (label)
Input field (for entering firstname)

Last Name (label)
Input field (for entering lastname)

Sport (label)
Textarea field (for entering sport)
------------------------------------

I'm wondering if we can add additional label between the field like the
legend title. In my example above, I'd like to group the personal info
(firstname and lastname) from hobbies (sport). I want them all to list
together in one tab just the way the default is (not in seperate tab).
So the result should be:

Personal Info:

First Name (label)
Input field (for entering firstname)