[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:48:42 CEST 2011

Hi!

Chris Zepernick {SwiftLizard} wrote:
> This is crap and used each and every time from diffrent guys as killer
> "argument" that everything they do is right and the right way, and most
> likely don´t except criticism, and suggestions.

I agree but partially that opinion is true: people get TYPO3 for free, so
complaints has very little base to exist.

While TYPO3 is sponsored by many companies, most core devs work for free
and it is hard to ask them to work more or do test the code better. Free
work does not guarantee quality or deadlines.

--
Dmitry "itoldyou" Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org