[TYPO3-dev] The extbase dilemma

Felix Oertel f at oer.tel
Thu May 19 12:14:55 CEST 2011

Hey Mathias,

Am 19.05.11 11:29, schrieb Mathias Schreiber [wmdb]:
> I'd LOVE to use extbase once I am *sure* I'm not sitting on a timebomb
> and it is living up to the promisses the devs gave.

So basically you wanna sit back, relax and wait for the perfect,
performant and well documented framework to happen ... to you ... for free?

Propably we could achieve to offer a 12-hour-response-time
service-level-agreement as well, so you don't have to fear bugs too
much. Would be for free ... of course.

> And to those waving the voluntary work flag...
> If you wouldn't have risen the expectations above what your code can
> achieve, noone would be bashin ya.

I totally understand that. If we don't meet your expecations just keep
on bashing, that's the totally right thing to do !

> So the bashing is kinda home'made.

Ah, and this gives you permission to do it? *wyrg*

regards, foertel