[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and svn

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Jun 1 10:36:52 CEST 2011

Am 01.06.2011 10:28, schrieb Frank Mey - NEW.EGO:
> ok - how do you guys , esp. Georg, handle extension updates on 3rd party
> extensions that occur during development phase ?
> Cause TYPO3 deletes the whole extension-dir and thus the .svn file ?

svn files should never be on productive systems anyway.

Therefore I got the development server under svn. If 3rd party extension
changes, I extract the t3x somewhere else and so I can check changes and
change my development system.

if changes are fine on development, there will be a rollout on live

Georg