[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and svn

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Wed Jun 1 10:28:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

ok - how do you guys , esp. Georg, handle extension updates on 3rd party
extensions that occur during development phase ?
Cause TYPO3 deletes the whole extension-dir and thus the .svn file ? I am
considering to use a preinstall / postInstall hook in the extension
Manager to backup and restore the corresponding .svn files and otherwise I
second Georgs approach to version the fileadmin, typo3conf,
Uploads Directories...