[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and svn

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Wed Jun 1 11:03:12 CEST 2011

Hi georg,

of course I meant the developement system, I don't version production
systems,
they are staged from dev-server without .svn files etc. ... I just wanted to
automate the
import for updates of extensions on the dev-server. Do you know of any hooks
that might
work ? Didn't find any suiting ones in the TYPO3 API...

Regards,
Frank