[TYPO3-dev] scheduler script in TYPO3 4.3

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 30 22:57:58 CET 2009

Hi,

> I've setup the cronjob in my hosters config utility (rp hosting) and there is
> an option for calling a real script and just do a http request.
> Thats what the sh script returns when its called from cronjob... It might be
> something with the environment... the 404 error is clearly from TYPO3...

Yes, this is what I suspected and that Steffen also mentioned. Your
hoster does not really provide cron job support. Only some kind of fake
mechanism using HTTP requests. This cannot work with the Scheduler
currently.

Hopefully we can support such HTTP requests in the future, but that will
not be for 4.3.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter