[TYPO3-dev] scheduler script in TYPO3 4.3

Mon Nov 30 22:44:06 CET 2009

On Monday 30 November 2009 22:11:04 Francois Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I'm trying to run the cli_dispatch from an own script and when run by the
> > cronjob on that server I get this:

> Could you explain what you're doing in more details? The CLI scripts are
> not meant to be run with HTTP calls. If you run from the command line,
> you shouldn't be getting 404 errors.

I've setup the cronjob in my hosters config utility (rp hosting) and there is
an option for calling a real script and just do a http request.
Thats what the sh script returns when its called from cronjob... It might be
something with the environment... the 404 error is clearly from TYPO3...

Normal Output if I call the script directly in shell:

Cheers!